Re: [ft] Private characters handling

From: HK
Subject: Re: [ft] Private characters handling
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 11:54:20 +0200

Hi,
I mean *.tte files created by "eudcedit" tool in Windows.
My goal is to support Gaiji in some form.
As tte is a "normal" ttf file there should be no problem.
If an user wants to use gaiji characters in my app, he should define his glyphs using eucedit and choose own codes in PUA for them. Then in the app, he can use these characters by choosing his tte font and putting proper codes. Am I right?
Thanks and regards,
Hubert
----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden>