[Freetype] Question about transforms and rotated text

From: Mark R. Martinez
Subject: [Freetype] Question about transforms and rotated text
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 16:37:14 -0700

Hi everyone,
I had a problem using the FT_Outline_Transform subroutine, I am using Matan Ziv-Av's ft library for the freetype2 frontend for svgalib, and for normal text it renders great. However I'm trying to add to the library by adding a subroutine that allows a font to be rotated, i got the general idea, and can get the identity to work with the matrix (FT_Matrix) set to the right values, but any other values and i only get the background color of the text layer, and nothing else. Any help would be much appreciated.

Mark R. M.