[Freetype] Release date for 2.1.4

From: Andrew Derrick Balsa
Subject: [Freetype] Release date for 2.1.4
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 04:44:49 +0800

Hello,

I have been using the CVS version of Freetype for a few days, with David
ChesterĀ“s patches turned on, and the difference between stock 2.1.3 and CVS
is amazing.

I am using two monitors in a Xinerama configuration. These are 15 inch,
1024x768 monitors driven by a noname Radeon 7000 card.

The CVS version renders all the fonts I could throw at it, beautifully,
without any artifacts, and without any loss of speed.

Is there a fixed schedule for new releases or would you consider making CVS
into 2.1.4?

Thanks,
--
Andrew D. Balsa