Re: [Freetype] [OT] XFree86 new cursors [was: XFree86 4.2.x ...]

From: Andre Costa
Subject: Re: [Freetype] [OT] XFree86 new cursors [was: XFree86 4.2.x ...]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 14:40:47 -0200

Thks a lot, Juliusz. I had just gotten the same answer from #redhat IRC
-- although I didn't know about the possibility of setting XCURSOR_CORE
to false; in order to disable the new behavior I commented out all the
lines in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/icons/default/index.theme.

And, you're right, this is not RH's fault and is OT for this list. Sorry
for the noise =)

Best,

Andre