Re: [Freetype] XFree86 4.2.x compilation + FreeType2 on RH

From: Andre Costa
Subject: Re: [Freetype] XFree86 4.2.x compilation + FreeType2 on RH
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 11:27:24 -0200

Hi Vadim,

first of all, please apologize for not replying to this earlier -- some
distractions only allowed me to resume these attempts now.

After a looooong compilation, all went fine with the packages you
suggested from RawHide! =) So, I am at this very moment happily typing
on my new, lean and mean XFree86 4.2.99.3! =)

... one small annoyance, though: RedHat replaced default X11 cursors by
their own. Even though I do find some of them cool (the arrow is
transparent! =)), I think they're too big, and I am still not sure if I
like them being red. Would you know how to switch back to the default
cursors?

Thank you very much for your help on this matter.

Best,

Andre

On Mon, 30 Dec 2002 21:24:26 +0300
Vadim Plessky <address@hidden> wrote: