Re: [Freetype] output fonts to bmp bitmap file?

From: Arnar Mar Hrafnkelsson
Subject: Re: [Freetype] output fonts to bmp bitmap file?
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 13:44:48 -0500 (EST)

There is a perl module that uses freetype and can render using freetype
(1 or 2) to bitmaps.  It's called Imager and its homepage is at:

http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~addi/perl/Imager/
(Can also download from http://search.cpan.org/author/ADDI/Imager-0.41/)

It does bmp, tiff, jpeg, gif etc.  There is some test code that comes
with the module in /t/t3*.t that might be useful, also the homepage
has some examples as well.

If you want simpler examples you can send mail directly to me.

-- Arnar.