AW: [Freetype] How to build TTF support into ImageMagick?

From: Peter Stoehr
Subject: AW: [Freetype] How to build TTF support into ImageMagick?
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 21:45:41 +0200

Yes, that's really my problem. I still know, that there are newer version,
but I'll make a content-management system (www.typo3.org), and there are
some bugs on the newer versions. You can also see, what software is
recommended http://www.typo3.org/Server_software_and.1051.1.html

I also tried it with FreeType 2.1.0, but it's the same _error_

Kind regards, Peter Stoehr