[Freetype] How to build TTF support into ImageMagick?

From: Peter Stoehr
Subject: [Freetype] How to build TTF support into ImageMagick?
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 19:59:38 +0200

Hello list!

I'm new here, and perhaps my question was still answered in the past.

I'm trying to use FreeType 1.3.1 with its TTF support on ImageMagick 4.2.9.
I'll need it for my typo3-installation. I have installed FreeType with this
parameters: ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/typo3sh --enable-shared
At the end of _configure_ I get the report, what things are supported. On
the line of ttf-support, I get the message, that it should be enabled by
default, but it isn't enable, because the 'test failed'.

Do somebody know, what ./configure wanted to test and what I can change, to
enable TrueTypeFont Support? My system is a SuSE Linux 7.1 Box

Kind regards, Peter Stoehr

PINK ADVERTISING - Gerd Eichler KEG
  A-1150 Wien, Wurmsergasse 35/17
V: +43 664 2339933 F: +43 1 7899737