[Freetype] Screenshots on FreeType web site (old!)

From: Vadim Plessky
Subject: [Freetype] Screenshots on FreeType web site (old!)
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 19:00:11 +0400

Hello everyone,

I have checked screenshots at
http://freetype.sourceforge.net/freetype2/screenshots.html
and found, that they are not updated already for some time.
In particular, KDE has Konqueror 2.1 s/s, which is pretty old. I guess that
s/s uses FT 2.0.2 - which is rather *old* in respect of recent FT 2.1.0
release.
Here is my question.
I use KDE 3.0, and can prepare screenshot of this latest version (either
Konqueror or KWord or any other application). Is there any interest for this?

Also:
several new OSes appeared recently, in particular
BlueEyedOS (yet-another-BeOS clone/implementation)
http://www.blueeyedos.com/
screenshots (not very good ones, but anyway - use FreeType2):
http://www.blueeyedos.com/news/RadioButton.jpg
http://www.blueeyedos.com/news/2002.02.good01.jpg
http://www.blueeyedos.com/news/2002.02.good02.jpg

Berlin project also got some shape, and nice screenshots:
http://www.berlin-consortium.org/
http://www.berlin-consortium.org/screenshots.html#2002-04-28

OpenBeOS
http://www.openbeos.org/
is still in pre-alpha stage, no s/s available - but may be, some one has copy
running and can post screenshot?

What about adding info/references on FreeType web site to those projects?

Vadim Plessky
http://kde2.newmail.ru  (English)
http://kde2.newmail.ru/kde_themes.html
KDE mini-Themes