[Freetype] contours self intersecting

From: Wallace Chigona
Subject: [Freetype] contours self intersecting
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 10:20:35 +0200

I am obtaining the contours of a Multiple Master font so that I can draw
the polygons myself.  However, I have a problem(s) in that sometimes the
polygons are self intersecting.  I have this problem with the glyph "A".
This happens at some "legal" combinations of the two axises (weight and
width).  What could I be doing wrong?.  I am working with AdobeSanMM.

--
---{ Wallace Chigona address@hidden }---
Institut fuer Simulation und Graphic, Uni. Magdeburg