Re: [Freetype] freetype in OpenGL

From: Henry Maddocks
Subject: Re: [Freetype] freetype in OpenGL
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 08:47:46 +1200

I know about the sourceforge site. My intention was to update gltt to freetype 2.0, but freetype has changed quite a bit so it was easier to start from scratch. I am thinking of releasing my library as gltt 3.0. I've been talking to the current maintainer and we will probably make that decision when my stuff is complete.

Henry