Re: [Freetype] freetype in OpenGL

From: Henry Maddocks
Subject: Re: [Freetype] freetype in OpenGL
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 13:59:19 +1200

check out...

http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/henryj/

I'm in the process of updating/ rewriting gltt to work with Freetype 2. I'm also using c++. Why is that a problem?

Henry

On Saturday, August 11, 2001, at 05:20  AM, Jim Edwards wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone send me an up to date example of using freetype in opengl?

I´ve found  gltt_2_5 but it has a couple of problems - it´s written in
c++ and it doesn´t work with the current freetype version. (I have
2.0.4)

Thanks,

Jim