buffers?

From: Allen Lin
Subject: buffers?
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 17:29:08 -0700

In the demo programs, where is the buffer for the display surface allocated?
For example, in Init_Display(), bit.buffer is never assigned a value or
pointer.  In Render_Glyph, bit3.buffer is set to glyph->bit.buffer.  But I
never actually see an assigned value, and my debugger tells me there's an
allocation error, ie. memory is not being assigned.

- Allen H. Lin  (not quite Asok)
  Programming Intern
  Quicksilver Software Inc.
  (949)474-2150 x56

The views addressed in this e-mail are not representative of Quicksilver
Software in any way, shape, or form.