Advice on the compilation of freetype engine

From: Prabhat Kumar Gupta
Subject: Advice on the compilation of freetype engine
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 13:34:08 -0700

Gentlemen:

I am very much interested in creating fonts for the Bengali Language. I
have downloaded a copy of the free FreeType codes recently from your web
site to build a win32 DLL. For this I have used "freetype.c" for
compilation with Microsoft Visual C++ , version 5.0 but without success.
Probably, my failure is due to my inability to define the macros "
EXPORT_DEF" and "EXPORT_FUNC". I need your help in this regard. Please
help. I use Windows' 98 .

With best regards,

Dr. Prabhat Kumar Gupta
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics