Re: VxWorks Port

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: VxWorks Port
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 09:19:45 +0000 (GMT)

> I'm starting a port of freetype 1.3 to VxWorks and I was wondering
> if anyone has done this before and if there is anything I need to
> look out for.

Please use the current snapshot instead of 1.3!

  ftp://ftp.freetype.org/freetype/devel/freetype-current.tar.gz

[Basically, this is version 1.4, but just recently some bugs have been
found.]  It contains a lot of improvements.

In case you are not in a hurry, trying FreeType 2 might be also of
interest, but this is still beta.