Re: [ft-devel] Improve the 'ftinspect' demo program

From: Triplex
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Improve the 'ftinspect' demo program
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 11:02:49 +0530

Hi,

So, I am confused about the implementation of 'ftgamma' in 'ftinspect'. Is just displaying the images
as they are now in Qt enough? If not, would appreciate any advice on that.

Regards,
Veeki

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 8:25 PM Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:

>> > * So there is a thread mentioning ftdump functionality in ftinspect
>> >   with the patch attached but I don't think that it's been used.
>> >   Any specific reasons?
>>
>> Right now I can't remember this patch.  Can you provide a link?
>
> The patch was shared in this thread and discussed in its consecutive
> threads.
> http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/freetype-devel/2018-10/msg00037.html

Ah, now I remember.  Well, the patch wasn't ready; it didn't apply to
current git.  And somehow Ankhit disappeared later on, no longer
pursuing the issue...