[ft-devel] freetype 2.6.3 ft2build.h not installed in $PATH/include on p

From: Grady Player
Subject: [ft-devel] freetype 2.6.3 ft2build.h not installed in $PATH/include on pine64 linux
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 16:36:07 -0600

pine64 is a single board computer using a 64bit arm arch, I have selected an
ubuntu based linux to run on the SBC.

I am working on a little POC and one of the dependancies is freetype... I
haven't dug in to figure out if it is an arch problem, or if it is specific to
this version.
I was using 2.4 but it didn't have a version of config.guess that worked with
the pine64 linux.

there is a copy of the file in freetype-2.6.3/include/ft2build.h

is there a config option that I am missing?

I can dig in deeper if no one knows the issue offhand..

-Grady