Re: [ft-devel] freetype 2.6.3 ft2build.h not installed in $PATH/include

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] freetype 2.6.3 ft2build.h not installed in $PATH/include on pine64 linux
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 21:23:12 +0900

Hmm, Please describe the procedure how you installed
after building the binaries. The rule installing
ft2build.h in builds/unix/install.mk is hardwired,
so even incorrect detection of the platform would not
make it skipped. Have your building finished successfully?

I note that the target "install" in install.mk
deletes ${prefix}/${includedir}/ft2build.h.
If your building has not finished successfully,
the deletion of the file would be executed, but
the new ft2build.h would not be installed (because
the files to be installed are not completed).

Regards,
mpsuzuki