Re: [ft-devel] rendering mode of Firefox on Windows 10

From: Nikolaus Waxweiler
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] rendering mode of Firefox on Windows 10
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 21:40:04 +0100

gfx.font_rendering.cleartype_params.force_gdi_classic_for_families
indeed contained something by default, I tried to reset to empty string,
no change. Also if it really applies to specific family my guess would
be that RasterInfo font won't be affected, as it's never on the list by
default.

Did you restart the browser? :)

And yes, RasterInfo isn't affected by default on my installation, so it's probably Khaled's explanation.