[ft-devel] Freetype - License Inquiry

From: Wahl, Shannon
Subject: [ft-devel] Freetype - License Inquiry
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 20:22:04 +0000

Hi FreeType,

My Name is Shannon Wahl and I work for the Activision Production. I am working with a Developer who is interested in using your software and would like to discuss licensing options with you. I’ve taken a look at your website and see that we can agree to your licensing terms, however, our legal department requires us to create a licensing agreement for both parties to sign. With that said, I wanted to see if there is someone that I can speak with directly to discuss details and potential options to move forward with.

Let me know your thoughts and if you have any questions and I look forward to hearing back from you!

Thanks!

Shannon

Shannon Wahl

Activision, Inc. | Production Team