Re: [ft-devel] Freetype-devel post from address@hidden requires approval

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Freetype-devel post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 17:21:32 +0200 (CEST)

> This should be what you need Werner.

[Not sent to the list because it's too large.]

> After a bit more consideration I suspect it's simply the '0' in
> "while (0)" that's causing all the warnings.

Is this really true?  Can you check that explicitly?  The `do{...}
while(0)' construction is extremely useful and so common that it would
make the MSVC warning completely useless.  I know that with recent
code you can use inline functions and the like which don't need this
hack, but even with C++ code you cannot always avoid preprocessor
macros which do nifty tricks.