[ft-devel] MSVC build woes !

From: John Emmas
Subject: [ft-devel] MSVC build woes !
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 09:04:47 +0100

Hi guys,

I noticed that these lines have recently been removed from 'ftdebug.h'

        #if defined( _MSC_VER )      /* Visual C++ (and Intel C++) */
/* We disable the warning `conditional expression is constant' here */ /* in order to compile cleanly with the maximum level of warnings. */
        #pragma warning( disable : 4127 )
        l#endif /* _MSC_VER */

I think the comment probably meant "minimum level of warnings" but no matter.... Previously (about 5 weeks ago) those lines were at about line 251. Unfortunately, removing them now produces hundreds of unnecessary warnings when building with MSVC. If it isn't possible to restore them I can suggest an alternative solution but my guess is that they've just gotten removed accidentally. Any chance of putting them back?

John