Re: [ft-devel] Aftermath.

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Aftermath.
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 02:02:19 +0900

Yes, there were several posts from technical viewpoints, and I thank
to the experts who posted technical comments. But I'm questionable
if it was an argument, because the replies to the technical comments
were not so technical and just pushing the cultural backgrounds by
"it's out of our scope" style.

Regards,
mpsuzuki