Re: [ft-devel] Aftermath.

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Aftermath.
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 17:54:44 +0900

I guess the preference using shared library for security issue is
because the upgrading of single shared library can fix the security
holes of various softwares depending the library by single action.

"I can upgrade MY software quickly" is not valid objection to the
preference. The valid objection should say "I can update ALL softwares
in my computer quickly", and, sometimes it should say "I can update
ALL softwares in quickly, even if I don't have the source & SDKs of
them".

Anyway, such discussion is out of the scope of the people saying
"i don't get why...". I feel as some people asking for a bread
(or fermented paste) in the miller's market.

Regards,
mpsuzuki