Re: [ft-devel] FreeType Amalgamation

From: Eric Rannaud
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] FreeType Amalgamation
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 22:09:28 -0800

2012/1/19  <address@hidden>:
> However, the source structure of FreeType2 is related with
> the modularization of each features and binary compatibilities,
> so the official support of the concatenated C source can be
> slightly difficult (sorry!).

Can you use this?
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~necula/cil/merger.html

I have no experience with it. I'm not sure what happens with macros:
it may just inline them by calling the C preprocessor first.

Such an approach would make the output more difficult to edit directly
though, so it would then really only be meant to be regenerated when
changes are made to the original source.