Re: [ft-devel] FT_New_Memory_Face crashes

From: Louis Desjardins
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] FT_New_Memory_Face crashes
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 11:34:57 -0700

Sure - it is embarrassing really but I was simply accessing memory that was placed on the stack (and then freed), rather than the heap. When I was performing my file integrity check, I was doing this when the memory was still valid.

Quite embarrassing, thanks for your help and sorry for wasting your time!