Re: [ft-devel] FT_New_Memory_Face crashes

From: Louis Desjardins
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] FT_New_Memory_Face crashes
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 20:52:50 -0700

Thanks Chris. The freetype source I used for the linux example is the same, I simply had to change the way I logged outputs, and had to generate a different Makefile.
The main difference between the standalone and Android app is the way that the input TTF file is read in, however I verified that my TTF file is read in correctly in Android, by writing out the buffer that I read in to a new file, and then comparing the original with this - they are identical. Note that I am also on a Windows machine so I have built my standalone app using Cygwin.