Re: [ft-devel] About the Cmap format 12

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] About the Cmap format 12
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 00:32:01 +0900

Hi,

On 08 Oct 2007 08:18:39 -0700
George Williams <address@hidden> wrote:
>On Mon, 2007-10-08 at 07:46, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
>> I've skimmed the specs but didn't look more closely.  Do you
>> volunteer?  It seems that we need a special interface for that, right?
>I would think so... I haven't paid attention to freetype's 'cmap' code.
>I'll look at it and see what I can do.

Also I'm interested in supporting cmap format 14 via
FreeType2. I'm afraid the right support of Unicode
Variation Selector may require more features than
the support of cmap format 14 (and some of them is
difficult to implement in FT2), but FT2 is appropriate
library to participate the support of cmap format 14,
I think.

Regards,
mpsuzuki