Re: [ft-devel] Third Release candidate for FT 2.2 available

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Third Release candidate for FT 2.2 available
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 01:44:37 +0100

Hi Steve,

The "larger text" problem isn't related to the bytecode intepreter, and
it only happens
when LCD rendering mode is activated in Gnome (not tested in KDE apps at
the moment,
but should do the same). I'll try to investigate this tomorrow in detail.

Also, I just found a bug that made the Print Preview feature of
Mozilla/FireFox segfault
in Ubuntu Hoary. Something really silly in the implementation of the
old-internals stub named
FTC_Manager_Lookup_Size !

The irony is that I discovered this when I *really* needed the print
preview feature: I was
converting my HTML resume to PDF by printing it through FireFox, just
before having to
send it to its recipient. Oh the rage !!! But this is now fixed.

Regards,

- David Turner