Re: [ft-devel] Regarding the 2.1.10 release (misbehavior of fontforge)

From: George Williams
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Regarding the 2.1.10 release (misbehavior of fontforge)
Date: 24 Mar 2005 19:47:03 -0800

On Thu, 2005-03-24 at 12:03, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> > Oof. It's rather deeply nested but: [...]
>
> Hmm, what about a `ttdebug' service?
If you and David can come up with some general API that would be great.
On the other hand, FontForge has rather unique needs and writing a
service just for it like a lot of work that will get very little use...

> On the other hand, you explicitly ask for access to the full FreeType
> sources, so it is reasonable to do nothing special.
Well, at the moment I don't mind fixing problems as they pop up...
Haven't been any yet...