Re: [ft-devel] Bytecode interpreter?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Bytecode interpreter?
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 07:56:24 +0100 (CET)

> I removed comments from
>
> #define TT_CONFIG_OPTION_BYTECODE_INTERPRETER
>
> in include/freetype/config/ftoption.h, then I launched autogen.sh
> and 'configure --prefix=/usr'. 'make devel' gives only "make:
> Nothing to be done for `devel'.", 'make' compiles, 'make install'
> copy files in /usr.

You've done more than I said.  Please try `make devel; make' on a
clean CVS, *without* calling autogen.sh or configure!  It then uses
devel/ftoption.h instead of the standard one.  You won't be able to
say `make install', though.  Then say `make' in the ft2devel directory
to get demo programs which use the devel version of libfreetype.a.