Re: [Devel] Oversized tables

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [Devel] Oversized tables
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:35:30 +0100

Hello Scott,

Scott Long wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 00:42:07 +0100
 David Turner <address@hidden> wrote:

Scott Long wrote:

Could you give me at least a vague pointer to which files would have to be modified? I can take it from there.

look for all files following this pattern:

  src/*/*load.c    // table loaders

they contain table loading functions. There are also table
checks in the following, if my memory serves me right:

  src/sfnt/ttcmap0.c       // TrueType charmap handling
  src/truetype/ttpload.c   // TrueType-specific tables loader

Also, do you want patches against the latest release, or against CVS? I would assume CVS...

Yes, of course :-)

Hope this helps,

- David Turner