[Devel] using PFR fonts with freetype2 from CVS

From: Sven Neumann
Subject: [Devel] using PFR fonts with freetype2 from CVS
Date: 22 May 2002 17:21:36 +0200

Hi,

I've installed the CVS version of Freetype2 today (thanks to the fixes
to the BDF driver it compiles fine now) and tried to load some PFR
fonts but failed. The fonts I tried are the ones that come with the
FontFusion SDK. I've used the standard loading API but FT_New_Face()
failed on all the fonts I've tried. Is there something special that
needs to be done to include the PFR driver or do I need to use a
different API to load PFR fonts?

Salut, Sven