[Devel] mailing list archive; patch submission

From: Dirck Blaskey
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 13:00:58 -0700

Hi,

I just subscribed to the list, and I have some questions:

*) is there an archive of the list history somewhere?

*) www.freetype.org isn't answering port 80 at the moment

*) I have patches to sfnt/ttload.c to handle some
'incomplete' type42 fonts in postscript, and i'm working on
patches to cff/cffload.c (and probably other) to get
Type0/CID/CFF Japanese fonts to work in a pdf application.

Is there a standard person to send patches to?
Any known fixes/work I might be replication?
I pulled the latest CVS and didn't see anything.

Thanks in advance,