[Devel] I achieved success porting FreeType2 into OUR system BUT...

From: 서영봉
Subject: [Devel] I achieved success porting FreeType2 into OUR system BUT...
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 14:17:47 +0900

Hello Mr. devel(?)!
I successed porting Freetype2 into our system. thank for your cooperation.
But I have a big problem in applying to our software.
The problem is that rendering  speed is too slow.
For example, string "ALPHACAST2000" take 4 seconds time. It's too slow.
Our system is embedded system(Set-top-box).
What can I do for that?
Could you help me? Please.
I will be waiting for your answer ardently.
Have a nice day!!

2000/12/04  seo, young bong in South Korea.