Re: [FT2 Status] PSAux module completed

From: Pavel Kankovsky
Subject: Re: [FT2 Status] PSAux module completed
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:38:55 +0200 (MET DST)

On Wed, 23 Aug 2000, Just van Rossum wrote:

> Unfortunately, I can't compile psaux.c:
>
> Error   : object 'ps_table_funcs' redefined
> psmodule.c line 6   const PS_Table_Funcs    ps_table_funcs =
>
> I know there were similar problems with various drivers in earlier
> versions, but they disappeared after you changed something... I don't know
> what exactly :-(

I guess the problem was caused by missing LOCAL_FUNC's (it looks a bit
wierd when used on data, doesn't it?) before definitions (as opposed
to declarations in psobjs.h) of those constants. AFAIK, it should be fixed
now (make sure you use the recent version where psmodule.c is replaced
with psauxmod.c).

--Pavel Kankovsky aka Peak  [ Boycott Microsoft--http://www.vcnet.com/bms ]
"Resistance is futile. Open your source code and prepare for assimilation."