Re: Anonymous CVS access

From: Pavel Kankovsky
Subject: Re: Anonymous CVS access
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 23:52:09 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 10 Jul 2000, David Turner wrote:

> Allen Lin a écrit :
> >
> > 1.06, Win98,
>
> Strange, I had no problem from here. Anyone could test it on the list
> currently ?

Neither do I (cvs 1.9, Solaris). Hmm...maybe it is just another Windows 9x
problem. Win9x console and pipe i/o is fubar. Yes, 9x team can't take a
little piece of code made by NT team that does work and reuse it! Go
figure.

--Pavel Kankovsky aka Peak  [ Boycott Microsoft--http://www.vcnet.com/bms ]
"Resistance is futile. Open your source code and prepare for assimilation."