Bug in FreeType 2.0 ????

From: Art Dikov
Subject: Bug in FreeType 2.0 ????
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 18:10:37 +0300

Hello!
I use your library FreeType 2.0  (08.02.2000 release) is Much complacent and wants further to work with her!
But I have 2 problems.
1) I can not display correctly some fonts and in its program and your test View.c Given font enclose;attach to the letter. Can this mistake? Letters (English text) are display , but not in that order!
2) As I can choose a coding? for the russian font for instance , but not UniCode!
Much hopes on your help respectfully yours. Art Dikov