freesci-develop

Re: [freesci-develop] Windows port

From: Walter van Niftrik
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] Windows port
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:22:54 +0100

Hi Alex,

Is the stable branch repaired or are we focussing on glutton now? If the
latter then I will just update/create new Visual Studio project files for
glutton and work on the DirectX driver there. If not, have the missing files
in stable been restored?

The issue was that the stable branch in the darcs repository was outdated. I used an old svn checkout to bring it up to date, so all your files should be there now.

If there's still something missing, let me know and I'll look into it.

Regards,

Walter