freesci-develop

[freesci-develop] Windows port

From: Alex Angas
Subject: [freesci-develop] Windows port
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:51:39 -0000

Hi Christoph, Lars, and everyone,

I have a bit of spare time at the moment and wanted to return to my endless
quest of finishing the DirectX driver. When I last attempted to do it there
were problems with old or missing files (particularly Visual Studio related)
in the stable branch, so I wanted to ask how to proceed this time.

Is the stable branch repaired or are we focussing on glutton now? If the
latter then I will just update/create new Visual Studio project files for
glutton and work on the DirectX driver there. If not, have the missing files
in stable been restored?

Thanks for your help,

Alex.