freeride-devel

Re: [FR-devel] run.sh needs a little fix

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] run.sh needs a little fix
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 13:49:53 +0100

Joao Pedrosa wrote:
Hi,

I had to add `-Ifreebase/lib/' to run.sh.

ruby -I. -Iso -Iredist -Ifreebase/lib/ freeride.rb

Are you sure you have the latest run.bat? It already have this fix in it.

I just installed fox 1.0.36, fxscintilla 1.51 and
fxruby 1.0.21 without problems, except that I had to
install fox with --prefix=/usr because fxscintilla
didnt find the version of fox when fox was installed
in /usr/local (I am saying this here just to document
it. hehe).

Thanks for the update on the various versions you use. By the way what version of Ruby do you run?

I am running freeride latest from cvs and mandrake 9.

Laurent: Do you have any problems with dead keys on
linux ? or more specifically, with scintilla ?

I have a US keyboard not an AZERTY one. However I have a multikey setup with X11 (Ctrl-right) to compose accented letters (e.g CTRL-'-e gives an eacute) and it clearly doesn't work with fxscintilla 1.49.1. A 'NUL' character is inserted instead. May be there is setting in fxscintilla to accept this kind of character sequences. I cc'ed Gilles on this message. May I'll have an idea.

Laurent

Thanks,
Joao