ReRe: [Freepooma-devel] <pooma>/src/Particles/InterpolatorCIC.h

From: Roman Krylov
Subject: ReRe: [Freepooma-devel] <pooma>/src/Particles/InterpolatorCIC.h
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 21:43:27 +0400

Hi.

But if you only have one patch, you can as well use 1 internal guard, no? I only can imagine DomainLayout being special here, but would need
to check that.  I don't think specializing like above for layout global
size is a good idea from a SW engineering position.

No, pooma sets all guardLayers width to 0 when only 1 patch is used, even if one forces it to be 1 or higher !
That was the problem for my program using CIC where I used 1 patch.
Now with InterpolatorCIC.h I posted earlier it works.
Certainly, I could use more patches earlier as in examples/PIC2d, but I did not understand that time what was the problem,
now I know :)
But,,, does anyone need internal guardlayer at all with only 1 patch? I think no. Am I wrong? :)
Thanks.
Roman.