RFA: Vector.h: s/iosfwd/ios/

From: Jeffrey Oldham
Subject: RFA: Vector.h: s/iosfwd/ios/
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 12:41:11 -0700

OK to commit?

When trying to compile src/CoordinateSystems/tests/CartesianTest1.cpp,
gcc 3.0 complained about this line from src/Tiny/Vector.h:

        std::ios::fmtflags incomingFormatFlags = out.flags();

This is resolved by replacing <iosfwd> by <ios>.

2001 May 23  Jeffrey D. Oldham  <address@hidden>

        * Vector.h: Replace <iosfwd> by <ios>.

Tested on       sequential Linux using gcc 3.0 by compiling CartesianTest1.cpp
Approved by     ???you???

Please be skeptical of this patch.  I do not understand why <ios> was
not the original choice.  Also, I have not extensively tested the
change.

Thanks,
Jeffrey D. Oldham
address@hidden