Explicit Instantiation: Stuck

From: Jeffrey Oldham
Subject: Explicit Instantiation: Stuck
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 11:33:55 -0700

I am trying to rewrite `class Field' to avoid the explicit
instantiation problem demonstrated by

View1<Field<NoGeometry<(int)3>,int,CompressibleBrick>,Interval<(int)3> >

by modifying Pooma's src/NewField/Field.h, but I am stuck.  If someone
is available to talk about how to fix the problem, please telephone me
at 650.968.0703.  I would appreciate some advise how to split Field
into conceptually separate pieces that the compiler will accept.

Thanks,
Jeffrey D. Oldham
address@hidden