Re: [pooma-dev] CompressibleBrickView's makeOwnCopy

From: Scott Haney
Subject: Re: [pooma-dev] CompressibleBrickView's makeOwnCopy
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 08:40:44 -0600

Hi Jeffrey,

Whoa, let's wait a second here.

If you remove this code, can you explicitly instantiate View1 as in your little example? Jim's point is a good one, but removing it might not be the right answer either. To support explicit instantiation, we might want to have the function, but simply have a PAssert in the body in case it ever gets called.

Scott