freehoo-users

[Freehoo-users] Compiling against CVS libyahoo2...

From: Ray Van Dolson
Subject: [Freehoo-users] Compiling against CVS libyahoo2...
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 09:02:53 -0700

I grabbed the latest version of freehoo and the CVS version of libyahoo2 in
the hopes that I could get freehoo to connect to Yahoo again.  freehoo
complained in several places during compile about not enough arguments being
passed to the add_budy function in libyahoo2.  Looks like it was expecting a
text message (char pointer) so i just added a hard-coded "Hi" to each of the
calls in freehoo.  Compiled just fine after that...

However, still no go on connecting to Yahoo.  Starts up fine, no errors, but
commands just seem to disappear into the abyss. :)

Sounds like you guys are working on this, but are the above results what
should have happened?  I was under the impression the CVS version of libyahoo2
worked again with Yahoo.

Thanks.