freehoo-users

Re: [Freehoo-users] libyahoo2 broken again

From: Anand Babu
Subject: Re: [Freehoo-users] libyahoo2 broken again
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 16:38:23 -0700 (PDT)

Carlos,
Rahul meant, CVS version of libyahoo2 works with latest Yahoo IM protocol.
We still need to work on integrating this CVS version to make Freehoo work
again. Please give us some more time.

Yahoo has made our life horrible. Jabber protocol is  much better
alternative.

--
Anand Babu
Free as in Freedom <www.gnu.org>