Re: [fluid-dev] LADSPA refactor branch

From: Tom M.
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] LADSPA refactor branch
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 22:39:10 +0100

> But it seems like glib includes cross-platform dynamic library loading
> functions. So maybe I could switch to using those. (Tom... any objections to
> that?)

Not at all. That's exactly the reason we have glib for (...and the reason we'll
never get rid of it ;) )

You could think about wraping those calls in custom FLUID_DL* macros... but at
least I would not require you to do so. I consider it unlikely that some
windows user, who overrides fluid_sys.h and fluidsynth_priv.h, wants to compile
fluidsynth with ladspa support.

Tom