[fluid-dev] EWI USB's initial volume is very low until note is changed.

From: Freeman LIU
Subject: [fluid-dev] EWI USB's initial volume is very low until note is changed.
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 23:19:08 +1000

Dear experts,

I got a EWI USB and managed to make it work with qsynth and qjackctl. Awesome. And the real time support is great. The latency is better than on windows. But there is a one deal breaker. When I blow into it, the volume is very low, almost unheardable. But once I change the note, the volume increase dramatically. This way, I can hardly play a piece of music.

I saw a old thread in 2015.
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/fluid-dev/2015-10/msg00014.html

I wonder if there is a plan to fix it.

Thanks,
Freeman

--
Go is a good language.
Google photo is becoming more and more useful.