Re: [fluid-dev] Revised patch for allNotesOff, allSoundsOff

From: David Henningsson
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Revised patch for allNotesOff, allSoundsOff
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 08:56:04 +0100

On 2011-01-28 23:00, jimmy wrote:

Attached is the revised patch file for handling allNotesOff, allSoundsOff for
all channels at once.

If it looks OK, can someone apply the patch?  Thanks,

In think you missed my original comment:

Can you elaborate on where/why this is useful? These are not public API functions and aren't used anywhere. I was thinking of removing the ones not starting with _LOCAL.